Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WELCOME

WELCOME DEAR READERS AND FELLOW MOVIE BUFFS


It's been a while I have been thinking of doing this but somehow did not get get the time.This blog is a result of my love for anything and everything related to the amazing world of FILMS.

Films never cease to amaze me.Some will make you smile.Some will make you cry.Some will leave you speechless and then again some will make you cringe. But one thing is for sure.Every film will teach you something and every film will strike a chord of your heart at some level or the other. Like everything else in life, Not all of them are perfect or even good.But this blog is dedicated about how I feel about the films I have watched or will watch in the near future.

There is always an IMDB or ROTTEN TOMATOES, you may argue.

Yes, these are the sites even I refer to and have learnt a lot from. This blog is just my personal take on the few films I come across and devote my time to.So with this I declare this blog open and hope to continue posting as frequently as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment